Is a semi dwarf improved selection of warm season grass with leaves. It has a deep root system and a hard wearing surface with a soft leaf texture. An ideal grass for sporting surfaces such as golf courses, tennis courts, ovals and bowling greens.
• Medium growth rate.
• Stands up to wear and tear better than most other grasses, so it is the perfect option for heavy traffic areas.
• Suitable for commercial or residential properties.
• Soft to the touch as it has a fine texture and a dense growth pattern.
• Holds its colour well over winter. Drought tolerant.
• Requires moderate fertilising and watering to maintain appearance and durability.
• Low-maintenance grass that thrives best in full sunlight, preferring positions where it can receive about seven hours of sun a day.